We are located in Wickenburg, Arizona, 65 miles northwest of the Phoenix. What makes our ranch “special” from all the others? Our small size, guest-wise, (only 17 rooms, all immaculately clean), our 20,000 acres of wide open spaces in the beautiful Sonoran Desert to ride and hike, and our wonderfully western hospitality! We entertain 34 guests when full, as many as 45 during holidays, with 21 employees, all mature, hardworking and fun people!
All of our positions are seasonal employment from October 17, 2016 to May 1, 2017.
Current Employment Opportunities
Pervious professional cooking experience in a restaurant, catering or guest ranch preferred.
Duties to include
- Work in cooperation with head cook and other kitchen staff (servers & dishwashers).
- Prepare breakfast & lunch for up to 45 guests & 20 staff. Made to order breakfast & buffet lunch for guest in the dining room. Prepare food for occasional breakfast & lunch cookouts and picnic rides.
- Baking skills to include breads, cookies, pastries and deserts.
- Assisting Head Cook.
- Maintain the kitchen and prep areas making sure they are clean and organized to ensure food safety.
- Review and ensure compliance with all Health Department Safety Standards and Regulations.
- Assist with checking in all orders from suppliers.
Embrace a ranch style, friendly teamwork environment; be flexible to accommodate special diets, display positive attitude & communications skills. Job may require long periods of standing, walking on incline, lifting up to 50lbs, reaching with arms extended above head, stooping or kneeling. Must be over 21 and have transportation.
Dining Room Server/Kitchen Helper
Previous experience preferred. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to serving food to adults and children, receiving guest food orders for breakfast; setting the dining room; clearing tables, assisting the cook; BBQ set-up and breakdown; breakfast, lunch and dinner cookouts, dishwashing; cleaning dining room; and helping the kitchen team.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and willing to live on the ranch. Room & Board with private housing and bath is provided as part of our seasonal employment package. Great pay for people with great attitude and strong work ethic on a 6 day split shift. Salary and gratuity. Job may require long periods of standing, walking on incline, lifting up to 50lbs, reaching with arms extended above head, stooping or kneeling.